Choose your eVoucher design
The one and only, our nationwide famous wine tasting menu!
Give the gift of wine! Treat your family, friend or colleague to a Wine Tasting experience which they can redeem at their convenience – the perfect gift!
In the Wine Tasting Experience, you will have the opportunity to try our best bottles and the best food - with a glass of prosecco on arrival!
Our Wine Tasting experiences work like this: a member of our team will take care of you, introducing our winery, the various labels you are going to try as well as explaining which spuntini from the sharing platter best matches each of the wines you’ll try. Your team member will bring you each wine (70ml) one by one, each time discussing it with you, and in between leaving you to enjoy the experience at your own pace. Finally, you will taste a sweet wine with our homemade Italian tiramisu. Allow 90 minutes for the Wine Tasting experience in smaller groups (1-8).
PostalVoucher will be packaged and delivered by mail.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Veeno reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Veeno gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Veeno gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. Veeno gift cards remain the property of Veeno who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so.
The value of your Veeno gift card can be redeemed in any Veeno in the UK.. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
The maximum amount that an individual Veeno gift card can hold is £500; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
Using a Veeno Gift Card
· Customers can use their Veeno gift card in any participating branch in the UK regardless of the branch in which the card was purchased.
· Please make a booking online at least 48 hours in advance at http://www.theveenocompany.com/#bookatable and add the code in the notes section. Reservations are subject to availability and this voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Please bring the voucher on the day of your visit.
Validity of a Veeno Gift Card
· Your Veeno gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, after which the card will become invalid and no longer available for use and any remaining balance will be removed (moved it around)
· Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion/discount
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged Gift Card
· Veeno is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a lost or stolen card. Veeno cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a Veeno gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
· All Veeno gift cards have a unique code when purchased online. Veeno cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number and/ or code have become known to another party.
· If the gift card becomes damaged, Veeno will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary order details can be obtained.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Veeno Bristol, 1 Glass Wharf, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS2 0EL, t: 0117 941 4181, e: email@example.com
- Veeno Chester, 52 Northgate Street, Chester, CH1 2HA, t: 01224 340 068, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veeno Edinburgh, 76 Rose Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2NN, t: 0131 225 3239, e: email@example.com
- Veeno Leeds, 7 Duncan Street, Leeds, LS1 6DQ, t: 0113 243 3401, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veeno Leeds, 5 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP, t: 0113 247 0698, e: email@example.com
- Veeno Leicester, Units 19 & 20, 9 St Martins, Leicester, LE1 5DE, t: 0116 262 8719, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veeno Liverpool, 46 Castle Street, Liverpool, L2 7LA, t: 0151 236 1691, e: email@example.com
- Veeno Manchester, 14 Brazennose Street, Manchester, M2 6LW, t: 0161 839 6742, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veeno Reading, Minerva House, 20 Valpy Street, Reading, RG1 1AR, t: 0118 950 5493, e: email@example.com
- Veeno Stratford-upon-Avon, Bell Court, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6JP, t: 01789 294 185, e: firstname.lastname@example.org